Thursday, January 3, 2013

Whats new in Beauty #13

Todays fave at Sephora- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
What's new at Sephora- Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil
Mistake of the Day- Wearing Glitter Highlighter
Todays samples at Sephora- John Varvatos Artisan Black Edition, Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette, Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette, Tom Ford Noir Eau de Parfum Spray, Hugo Boss Bottled Night Eau de Toilette, Ermenegido Zenga Z Zenga Eau de Toilette Spray, Clean Rain Eau de Parfum, Shaveworks The Cool Fix, Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Green Eau de de Toilette, Giorgio Armani Armani Code Pour Femme Eau de Parfum, Escada Especially Escada Eau de Parfum and Clean Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine,

    I'm a freelance journalist for the Beacon News. I do the Blog Log each week, where we feature a blog in the Fox Valley area and the writer of the blog. Your blog caught my attention and I think it would be a great fit for the newspaper. If you're interested, I'd like to send you some questions that you can answer at your earliest convenience. You can email me at Joydavis234@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Joy Davis

    ReplyDelete